See a Problem?
Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! You might not be able to change your past, but you can change your future by changing your actions today. In Don't Rock My Boat, author Abiola Olaifa takes you on a journey of self-discovery in order to obtain what you want and need for the future.
Don't Rock My Boat helps you interpret life's important lessons by asking and answering some major questions: Who are you?
- Don't Rock My Boat: Life's Little Secrets: Abiola Olaifa: jyhoxafi.cf: Books?
- Lesson Plans Seeing Is Forgetting the Name of the Thing One Sees: A Life of Contemporary Artist Robert Irwin!
- Product details.
- The Devil’s Acre?
- An Introduction to Yoga?
- Twelve Upon A Time... February: Surprised by a Secret Admirer, Bedside Story Collection Series.
Why are you here? What do you want? Where are you going? What are your goals in life? Sharing stories, anecdotes, and meaningful quotations, Olaifa illustrates the path to finding peace and contentment in everyday life: - Live on your own terms.
Don't Rock My Boat shows that with the right knowledge comes a vast reservoir of power that can create tremendous success for you. Ruby Wax. Susan J. The Psychopath Test. Jon Ronson.
- Place Management: New Roles for Place Managers in Rebuilding European Wealth!
- Into The Thicket.
- Michel Vaillant - tome 24 - Cauchemar (French Edition).
- Tools & Techniques of Employee Benefit & Retirement Planning, 12th edition (Tools and Techniques of Employee Benefit and Retirement Planning)!
- Related Books;
The Body Keeps the Score. Bessel A. Van der Kolk. The Power of Habit.
- Don't Rock My Boat: Life's Little Secrets by Abiola Olaifa
Charles Duhigg. Man's Search For Meaning. Viktor E. Skin in the Game. Nassim Nicholas Taleb. Your review has been submitted successfully. Not registered?
Forgotten password Please enter your email address below and we'll send you a link to reset your password. Not you? Forgotten password? Dont Rock My Boat shows that with the right knowledge comes a vast reservoir of power that can create tremendous success for you. You need the courage to live the life that is true to yourself and not what others expect of you.
Don't Rock My Boat
Keep digging for lifes little secrets. Life is the best teacher, and it holds the answers to your many questions. Abiola Olaifa holds a degree in computing and lives with his wife and children. He worked many years in a variety of sectors, including oil and gas, banking, telecoms, logistics, utility, customer services, and more. Olaifa is also the author of Defy All Odds.
He currently lives in Great Britain. Abiola Olaifa.