Real Estate. La Jolla Visitor Guide.
Violent Loss Resources
Best of La Jolla. Del Mar Times.
- [PDF] Dance With the Devil: A Memoir of Murder and Loss Full Colection?
- Dare I Call It Murder? - A Memoir of Violent Loss - Whitcoulls.
- Dare I Call It Murder?: A Memoir of Violent Loss by Larry M. Edwards.
RSF Review. Encinitas Advocate. Facebook Twitter Show more sharing options Share Close extra sharing options.
Loren and Jody Edwards as seen just prior to their fateful voyage to the South Pacific. Their violent deaths remain a mystery to this day.
Larry Edwards. Larry Edwards will read from his book, 12 p.
Dare I Call It Murder? - A Memoir of Violent Loss
Edwards is an award-winning investigative journalist and the author of three books. Edwards served as business editor, investigative reporter, and feature writer for San Diego Magazine.
- Alliance of Independent Authors Member News. Bulletin #30.
- ALMA MATER I: Poetry in Three Languages;
- Feb Mtg: Larry Edwards & Connie Saindon: “The Aftermath of Murder” (Indy Quillen: Reader).
He currently works as a freelance writer, book editor, and publishing consultant to Wigeon Publishing, and has served as a judge for the San Diego Book Awards since Outside of writing and editing, Edwards plays the fiddle in several old-time music and bluegrass bands. Connie Saindon is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and among the few specialists in the field of violent death bereavement.
Her commitment to violent death bereavement is related to the loss of her sister, aged 17, to homicide in Indy Quillen has always loved to write, but took many side adventures along the path to publication, including raising a family while organic gardening and learning self-reliance skills, owning and running a natural food store, training and competing in martial arts, as well as creating, exhibiting and selling nature-themed watercolors and greeting card illustrations.