Coming in the June 2003 Issue
Entirely revised and augmented with 11 new chapters, this new edition will be invaluable to child This thoroughly revised and updated new edition reflects the most recent progress in the understanding of autism. This thoroughly revised and updated new edition reflects the most recent progress in the Fully revised new edition - an authoritative guide to understanding and assessing anxiety disorders in the young.
Fully revised new edition - an authoritative guide to understanding and assessing anxiety disorders Succinct, up-to-date research summaries and practical guidelines for intervention in and management of a variety of developmental and genetic disorders. Succinct, up-to-date research summaries and practical guidelines for intervention in and management An international team of psychiatrists and psychologists review the most recent developments in the treatment and assessment of anxiety disorders in the young.
Cambridge Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Practical Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology
An international team of psychiatrists and psychologists review the most recent developments in the In this book, an expert international team looks at all the recently available methods for measuring intelligence in young people. In this book, an expert international team looks at all the recently available methods for measuring Toggle navigation.
- The Future of United States, China, and Taiwan Relations?
- The Thomas Watson Collection: 11 Classic Works!
- Eyes of the Heart.
- Top Tips for How to Market on the Internet With Pictures: Action Steps You Can Do Immediately Whether You Are an Expert or a Novice.
- Starting Up: Critical Lessons from 10 New Schools.
New to eBooks. Child and Adolescent Therapy Cognitive.
Behavioral Procedures. Recommend Documents.
Suicide in Children and Adolescents Cambridge Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Suicide in Children and Adolescents In an epoch when rates of death and illness among the young have steadily decreased Beauchaine Stephen P. Child Psychiatry Your name. Close Send. Remember me Forgot password?
- Beyond Batman: The Unauthorized True Story of Christian Bale and His Dark Knight Dilemma.
- Kiwi Tracks: A New Zealand Journey (Lonely Planet Travel Literature).
- developing Rhythmic Sensitivity : A Study Designed For All Musicians!
- Practical Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology!
- Lewis's Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Glossary of Catholic Education Governance Terms, Revised Second Edition;
- Scientific Data Ranking Methods: Theory and Applications (Data Handling in Science and Technology).
Reading List | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship | Residents & Fellows | Dartmouth-Hitchcock
Add to Cart Add to Cart. Add to Wishlist Add to Wishlist. The field of child and adolescent psychopharmacology is rapidly growing, but psychopharmacological treatments for children cannot be straightforwardly extrapolated from adult studies, which presents clinicians with assessment and prescribing challenges.
This important book synthesises research findings about drug treatment of a broad range of psychiatric disorders in children, including attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, major depression, schizophrenia, bipolar mania, aggression in pervasive developmental disorder, Tourette's syndrome and substance abuse.